- M2 Inc - great
antennae (tied perhaps with...Force12 or Sommer)
- MFJ Enterprises - more and more
Amateur radio trinkets
- Northern Lights
Software Associates - Nova software for satelliteoperation.
- Optoelectronics - er,
Par Filters from the rf-filter guys. Solves that nasty
450 pager intermod problem.
- Pasternack Enterprises - Coax,
jumpers, adapters, fast delivery.
- Peter W. Dahl Co. - Transformers,
Chokes, Rectifiers, Capacitors
- PowerWerx - DC wire and connector
products: Anderson Powerpole, Red/Black zip cord, etc.
- R. Myers Communications
(L.L.C.). - satellite and VHF/UHF
- Radiokit - Conversion
service: HF KW amp to 6m.
- RITTY - Nice software by
K6STI; shame to the pirate.
- Sommer Antennas
wd6e's pick as "Best HF antenna". (It's sure BIG)
- SSB Electronics German-made VHF/UHF
preamps; sequencers;transverters, etc.
- TEN-TEC w6mt's pick as "Best
analog HF rig" - ultra competitive receiver.
- Texas Towers - Have everything;
competent guys; nice prices
- QSLs: W4MPY QSL
Cards, WX9X QSL Cards,
- Docs' QSLs, or search
Alta Vista for QSL card suppliers.
- US Tower - Totally tubular man! Self
supporting and "regular"; you pick.
- West Mountain Radio - makers
of the Rigblaster - the Best digital mode Rig-Computer interface.
- WriteLog - Excellent Windows-based
contest logging software.
- Yaesu -
Reasonably nice radios. - W6IT says, if you are only going to have one radio, get the